FBR 2.22% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

Is fastbricks the sleeping giant of the ASX, page-97

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    What I'm right ....please tell my wife that ,she never says so.
    I agree the market for this kind of tech is very present and very large. And the tech is moving so fast most people or companies can not keep up .I've been around 3D printer for about 15 years and what you did on a 150 grand machine you could do about 3-5 years ago on at 16 grand one but now it $4000 ,but that SLA not FDM .
    The machine they are discribling in you link is basically a large FDM Printer you can now get a crappy small one for about $500-$200 so it is no surprise somebody has up scaled this and said it can build walls roofs and stuff . When it comes to 3D printing it's one thing saying it can do something and another actually doing it to an acceptable standard .
    The reason there has been a number of 3D printing companies list on the market is because they know their tech will be redundant in six month if they dont come up with something new. so they list and just cash out before the mum and dad investors have realised what just happened .
    Fastbricks tech is ground breaking it's totally pretected and has massive applications in markets that are in themselves massive not to mention the guys that run the company know what they are done and judging by the resent addition know the people they require for future growth .There is no lifestyle director hear .
    To me this investment is as close to a no brainer as they come its all about sitting back and waiting now .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $221.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $387.1K 8.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 315279 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 221109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.