FMG 2.38% $19.51 fortescue ltd

There has to be no abuse at all It depends on individual...

1. 1,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    There has to be no abuse at all
    It depends on individual circumstances and what you want to do with your portfolio to be sleeping comfortably. Surely this price action is, in my opinion, ‘overshot the runway’ so to speak. It looks like there are so many FOMO buyers pushing the price to these levels ! (Though I still have a ‘buy’ sentiment based on a long term view - but if you ask me whether I would buy at the current levels in current circumstances, NO I won’t ! I think there will be a correction in the near future - again it depends on what the 1/2 yearly would bring out !!
    I wonder what the divi would be in a few days time and certainly the dividend yield would NOT be better than what we had previously - again I might be wrong.
    I have resisted the temptation of doing the same
    as you did - but resisted it and won’t do it - my view and aim is different - so it’s ok I would wait a bit to see when I could add more - sooner or later depends on the announcements re intermediate future !!
    My aim is to accumulate 100k shares of FMG - a fair way to go !! I wish I could buy at a lower price than this !! NO financial advise intended !!
    Last edited by APTWhisperer: 03/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.