FMG 0.87% $21.57 fortescue ltd

IS FMG Next ???, page-98

1. 1,583 Posts.
    Exactly. Forward looking is one thing but this is just getting plain ridiculous.
    I think I'll reserve judgement till I read the next company report and make investment decisions based on that.
    Seeing how the management team has responded to real crises in the past, it has been professional and effective. The fact they haven't reacted to any of the recent action leads me to believe they're getting on with handling the business and adjusting to the change in conditions.
    I could be wrong and time will tell. I don't currently hold and don't like to post unless I have some skin in the game and only then in a positive light, but have held in the past and had to post in respond to the fear mongering as it plain pisses me off to see some of the drivel of late and I understand why the proper investors don't respond as you don't want to dumb down to the emotional posts based on nothing.
    The ignore function for me has had a massive workout from this thread!
    All will be revealed soon enough and then you'll see a lot of the cockroaches go scurrying back for cover when the tide turns. Always the way, very sad and uncalled for but that's something for their next psychotherapy session with their therapists.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.57
Change
-0.190(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $66.41B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.01 $22.10 $21.52 $119.4M 5.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13058 $21.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.58 11798 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.