GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

is gbg buying sdl , page-2

1. 7 Posts.
    Hello rid
    the reply I received from the same enquiry
    Sinker ,

IMHO I believe GBG will focus on getting their Karara Project ( World Class Project ) up and running first and foremost .Cameroon would not come into play at this stage IMHO .However you cannot rule this is out all together ,possibly over the next few years they may run the " ruler over it "!!!,once GBG production of Hematite is up and running ,and cash flow has generated.

Then focus is the "cash cow " Karara Magnetite Project in which Potentially GBG has 2 Billion Tonne Resource ,with some of the lowest stripping Ratio at 0.5:1 ,which means Low Mining costs !!!

GBG has consistently stated that the focus will be to get Hematite Into Production at the rate of - 2 mtpa from Mid to Late 2008 .As stated in earlier post ,Stay tuned -Announcement is on the way for further Resource upgrades ,and personally after reviewing the Proposed Potential at Mungada ,I can fully understand why the Resources is being upgraded ,and more to come !!!.

IMHO I believe there is certainly heaps more potential for Hematite at Mungada .GBG has not scratched the surface !!!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!!! STAY TUNED, FOLKS !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.