GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Is GetSwift the Real Deal?, page-102

1. 1,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    I agree GSW could have and should have made it much more clearer. I am only saying if a legal battle did come about they have grounds to defend themselves.

Like most ASX companies GSW should have been much clearer so ordinary investors could understand.

Foragers Steve, who is suppose to be an expert couldn't even understand what NA Williams does. He was saying constantly NA Williams only has $22 million in revenue how can they generate 1 billion transactions?

Obviously he didn't read the announcement or he's was not capable of understanding what NA Williams does. If a so called expert cant then what hope does an ordinary investor have? So on this point I am in total agreement.

My point is that they gave enough information not to be misleading as many claim.

If I was advising GSW I would have them write their announcements as you have plus also add to every announcement a description of how their "pay as go" approach works, so even new investors who have never heard of GSW before could read the announcement and understand what they are getting themselves into.

Again I would love to see every company do this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.