GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Is GetSwift the Real Deal?, page-121

1. 2,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    The only thing I would have confidence in is the reported results in 4c. Ie what revenue is in and what eXpenses. I’m Presuming they wouldn’t manipulate actual results. Yes historical not forward looking but but can still get a trend of actual performance delivery and get confidence back on performance.

The puffery and announcements can’t be relied upon for me and if they can show actual real growth trajectory that supports a half billion dollars valuation then hats off to them. And that doesn’t mean saying in the next 4c “ouststanding growth continues with 100% revenue growth from prior quarter”. - that just means they’ve made a few hundred thousand dollars. You need credible expectation of hundreds of millions revenue and profits to support the valuation. How they think it’s ok to announce an expectation of transforming the industry and then quantify as 138million dollars ‘EXPECTED revenue’ is I think egregious before they’ve delivered anything.
    How they highlight this in the last 4c with what is coming to light I think may prove to be egregious but
    Will wait for their response

Please Note: The Company will only report executed commercial agreements. Unlike some other groups it will not publicly report on Memorandum of Understandings (MOU) or Letters of Intent (LOI), which are not commercially binding and do not have a valid assurance of future commercial outcomes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.