GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

My comments are pretty much verbatim what Vaygor wrote, even the...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    My comments are pretty much verbatim what Vaygor wrote, even the April 2016 join date (cue X file Music). Mainly I read HC for mining speculative stuff, I have no geological knowledge so have never posted on that stuff.

Don't have a single $ of interest in the outcome of this either way and don't work for a fund or anything that looks like a fund. I'm an accountant and actually take ethics pretty seriously so would never comment without full disclosure.

I'd followed GSW for a while because I like analysing business plans and strategy (I didn't invest as I see weakness in the GSW strategy). There are people here sitting on x 10 paper profits so I'm not saying I'm right in that regard.

I am also interested in markets/governance etc, started my career as an auditor so have always understood and appreciated this side of things(and also trained to be sceptical of managements claims). I've only been trying to contribute my perspective and raise some things that weren't raised by the AFR, I've posted 3-4 posts, yes critical but I haven't been spamming to influence perceptions.

I'd hope I'm contributing in a way that HC members would like, I haven't mentioned price expectations, implied people should sell, or put down investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.