GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Let me add, as probably the only musician investor on this...

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Let me add, as probably the only musician investor on this forum, the rest of the lyrics for other readers:
    He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
    His truth is marching on.

(Chorus)
    Glory, Glory, hallelujah!
    Glory, glory, hallelujah!
    Glory, glory, hallelujah!
    His truth is marching on.

As previously posted, Bane does seem a "weird cat", but who hasn't busted out lyrics to a much loved song when "euphoric"????

And just my musings, but didn't a whole bunch of negative down-rampers appear shortly before YUM and AMAZON announcements??

I'm really though, trying so hard to dis-engage with the day to day SP movements and just concentrate on the fundamentals of GSW. I invested early in milk company A2M, not that I'm cross selling as I no longer hold this stock, I bought in at $1.50 and sold after so many trials and tribulations at $2.10, thinking I was the cat's bum. Now trading at $7.93, the similarities in these situations are very striking to me.

I try so hard now to channel the ol' Buff man when I recite ""The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient" to myself.

What am I going to do??? Tune out until the next 4c, revise all of the evidence and research when that arrives, and not be distracted by SP movements or noise until then.

All the very best to all "Swifty" holders, hope you all get to "tune out" over the weekend and come back refreshed for next week's challenges.

To alter a well known verse, if its looks like a game-changer, and it smells like a game changer, then it might just be a bloody big game changer!!
    And I'm sure there will be plenty of other posters changing these words, probably with an entirely different slant, but their opinions will always hold as much right as mine.

Onwards and upwards fellow holders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.