GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I feel like I have walked into another warped reality where no...

1. 1,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    I feel like I have walked into another warped reality where no one understands GSW SaaS model.

Just reading those broker reports besides saying GSW as over valued NONE I repeat NONE mentioned that customers simply paid transactions fees and were free to leave at anytime. If those brokers had any idea of that they would have been going to town about that point.

Look at that 10 foot investor article hes been banging on about GSW going to fail for ages but only now he realizes the point of customers being able to leave.

Gees if these so called experts had no idea how could ordinary investors understand this?

Now we have GSW being compared to shipstation??

Does anyone here actually understand what GSW does?

I am not having a go at anyone. It is obvious GSW has done a poor job explaining to the market what they do and why they do it that way.

I officially give up! All I can suggest is before anyone buys or sells please at least read the prospectus and understand what GSW does, what it is capable of and what its limitations are. Do not rely on what you read here.

I guess this goes for any investment. I assume most investors have close to no idea what they are putting their money into and for me that is a really scary thought.

Good luck to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.