GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

You have 16 posts and started posting 2 weeks ago, your not...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    You have 16 posts and started posting 2 weeks ago, your not really in a position to put down other people as being made up accounts.

I posted 2 facts 1) NA Williams has less than 100 staff and 2) is a consultancy business. It leads to some uncomfortable questions about the disclosures GSW has made to the market.

I don't get why everyone is so precious that difficult questions are being asked. GSW currently has a market cap that puts it inside the ASX 200, which makes it very real and not a small start up we should leave alone. To put it in perspective this company currently has a bigger market cap than Myer and you can't tell me that the Myer board and management hasn't dealt with more negative media and difficult questions in the media the last 12 months.

If GSW management didn't want the scrutiny that comes with being one of Australia's largest companies (which being in the ASX 200 is) then they shouldn't of listed. Its not the end of the world or this company, they just need to front up and answer the difficult questions and take their medicine if indeed there is any to take. We shouldn't just brush off bad disclosures and lack of transparency, we should demand better of all companies, the health and confidence of the whole markets depend on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.