GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Hi John. Thanks for your post. What you state doesn't describe...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi John.

Thanks for your post.

What you state doesn't describe my mindset.

If the NA Williams announcement passed the sanity test then I could tick that box and continue analysing GSW's other announcements and financials. But the announcement falls such a long way short.

If GSW had stated "We are pleased to announce the signing of a 5-year deal with NA Williams, a well established and reputable US company employing 130 staff providing consultancy and other services to a wide range of significant players in the United States automotive supply chain. While this does not in itself constitute any sales, the total number of transactions/deliveries NA Williams clients undertake per annum is over 1 Billion. We feel confident that NA Williams will be able to help GSW tap into a portion of this market in a cost effective and expedient manner".

But GSW said nothing of the sort.

I am not interested in any likelihood of court action or other action. There is currently as much conjecture in that topic as there is in GWS estimates/expections of deliveries and dollars in their NA Williams announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.