ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey Guys. Just wanted to quickly re-iterate a question:Why is it...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey Guys.

Just wanted to quickly re-iterate a question:
    Why is it that none of you, or the company seem to be willing to answer the question of why the company, having agreed to a clause which gives away their Litigation rights with regard to radioactive materials ever been disclosed to shareholders? You guys say I, and the direct quote of the addendum published in the Sermitsiaq February 17th edition see HTTP://sermitsiaq.aq, are wrong.

Again I quote the exact language of the Addendum currently attached to GGG's Exploration license from that Sermitsiaq article by Merete Lindstrom.

"If the licensee applies for notification of authorization for the use of radioactive elements, cf. point301, the Naalakkersuisut may freely and for no reason reject the application. The application may be rejected, among other things, due to a political or administrative decision not to grant permission for the use of radioactive elements. A rejection of the application entails no obligations and no liability, including no liability. for the Greenland Home Rule Government, the Naalakkersuisut or the Mineral resources Directorate."

Again the above is the exact quote published in the Sermitsiaq Article. THe article goes on to say "The right to reject Greenland Minerals continues to apply, is the answer in all four section 37 questions."

So again, can anyone show me where the company has ever properly disclosed this to we shareholders or to the ASX or the ASIC?

Don't you think it is a material change to their license? Please let me know your thoughts.

Ciao
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.