ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Is GGG the sixth-largest deposit of uranium & not just a by-product?

1. 6,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    Another article referring to GGG as the potential owner of the sixth-largest deposit of uranium in the world, it not just a by-product as a few posters are keep misleading shareholders but they're unlikely to have the license to exploit the radioactive minerals due to Greenland government and locals against uranium mining and they're banned.

As I've mentioned back in February, GGG major shareholder Shengre is a major risk for GGG and now I found out political risk is NOT the only problems. These 3 paragraphs of the article GGG shareholders should seriously consider and be prepared the political and trade conflict with CCP is very serious.

China’s growing interest and security concerns

China’s dominance over the global supply of rare earths – something that has caused unease among the US and its allies – has naturally meant that the state takes an interest in Greenland’s potential.

“China has actively pursued investment opportunities in Greenland’s airport, port, and research infrastructure, as well as mining and energy sectors,” the Polar Research and Policy Initiative’s report says. In the mining sector, Chinese companies such as Shenghe Resources Holding Co and China National Nuclear Corporation have interests in Greenland.

Shenghe Resources became the largest shareholder in exploration company Greenland Minerals in 2016. Greenland Minerals owns Kvanefjeld, an undeveloped site containing what is thought to be the world’s second-largest deposit of rare earths, and sixth-largest deposit of uranium.

https://mine.nridigital.com/mine_jul21/greenland_critical_minerals_five_eyes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1599199 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 352250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.