ZFX zinifex limited

is going south its got the staggers, page-25

1. 10,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1462
    re: plushtek why so bearish on zfx I went and got 1650 photocopies of stuff today - took 5.5hrs so I am dead set tired and want to go, so I am going to make this very short and sweet.

Natural Law = After a initial impulse it will continue in that direction until another force exherts itself.... from Newton I think, his 2nd law of motion or something.

All you see in the market are a composite of cycles (everything in nature is made up of the tiny particules - gives nature greater utility). Example:

I detrended some XJO data this week and studied this. The pink line is the lows of a particular cycle, the red the highs. Essentially when both turn down close together the market tanks as you have the composite effect of two cycles turning down close together. You use planetry cycles for this.

I had shown examples of 2 cycles here:

<

You see the effect of those two cycles... its to the day everytime. No argument.

Where I have Note*, the two cycles are two far apart here to have the dramatic effect of the previous phases - they cancel each other out.

So in essence thats why the market can never be different, its just made up of the same cycles.

Eventually all cycles come into phase and the market repeats itself, you see this in Zinc:

This is my point with your 17yr cycle. It might have a 17yr cycle, but IT DOES NOT MEAN ITS UP AND THEN DOWN FOR 17yrs.

It could be up 4, down 3 up 2, down 5, up 3 to complete the 17yr cycle.

No commodity bubble has lasted 17yrs.

After more research over the weekend, I am not calling for the major high in Zinc. Its probably already happened.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.