GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

is gold on the edge?, page-81

1. 5,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Paddy, it is great Skol does this research and posts here. Then we can scrutinize.

The other day he explained that gold was crap against some share that he said 'had increased like 14% in the last 19 days'.

The share I knew and my recall said it had dogged. So I lookep a chart. Skol was right. Over the 19 day period he nominated it has increased 14%. (but the previous 6 months it had fallen like 60%, and the day or two after the 14% it had fallen back about half that gain).

So, amazingly, he took a random share over six months, found a low and a bump up over a couple weeks, then he used that as proof that this shares is 'aces' over gold.

Whatever. It took 1 sec of looking at the chart to see what con he was trying. Why would somebody do that? Who knows. I may tire soon and dismiss all his words. As I waste time (so far) trying to check him out.

But the price of my gold shares are not good at all. So it interests me that someone with the dumbest logic on earth can predict correctly my gold shares will be bad. And they HAVE been bad, no doubt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.