GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

is gold up, page-29

1. 1,730 Posts.
    I'm back on the park after a few years in the "sin bin". After a few head highs and eye gouges the ref put me on report and the "board" felt I was unfit to play on. However after a stint in second grade(other forums), the board has deemed me fit to make my comeback.
    My strategy is to warm up the legs and ease my way back. Plus my hammy plays up a little.
    The market is extremely volatile and if this US debt saga gathers momentum, it could get real ugly. A crash is extremely rare event but imagine is fear does set in over the US.
    I have some smallish shorts on at the moment, RIO, NWS and some banks. Gold stocks should do ok unless it becomes all out panic and gold gets sold off. No need to worry as gold is up. Hopefully we will have a slow decline in general stocks and a rise in gold and gold equities. One stock I like is NST. A rare cash cow and what should be, an increasing resource. Once confirmed it should do ok. The chart looks fantastic.
    Anyhow, I'm playing it game by game and just trying 110% for the boys. Off to the shed for a beer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.