GRY 0.00% 20.5¢ gryphon minerals limited

Hi Dan,Thanks for the chart, tech analysis, and the possible...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Hi Dan,

Thanks for the chart, tech analysis, and the possible entry points to look for. There's always a juncture where some scenarios might happen. The volume over this last week has been astronomical, so I'm inclined to think that a stablisation and small retrace might occur for the next week.

Tuesday 6/4/10
    1.5 mil
    Wednesday 7/4/10
    2 mil
    Thursday 8/4/10
    5 mil
    Friday 9/4/10
    5.5 mil

All for a weekly total of 14 mil, which is lot considering the the daily average volume YTD was previously was around the 250K mark.

All this has occurred without any announcement, begging the question who's accumulating, why and what could they know that we don't?

We know GRY SP is closely aligned and swings with the POG, and the POG has been jumping $10 each day over the last week. Although this good, it hardly justifies the volume of activity that has gone on, and we as individual investors can not sustain this amount of volume.

So who want's in?? Anyone got an idea as to who or where this might be coming from?

What do we know that is coming up for GRY?

1. A divestment of Australian resources currently owned by GRY to a newly formed company called "Renaissance". Mel Ashton to represent GRY as a board member on the new company. GRY to own 18% and Black Peak Holdings Pty Ltd to own 14% (Steve Parsons owns 50% of Black Peak) to be voted on 15/4/2010

2. More drilling results to be announced soon and a resource upgrade is due from all of this.

March 2010 drill results show a lot of potential, but showing potential will not make someone or some people accumulate 5.5 mil shares, let alone 50K

pvb, looks like a good decision on the profit taking, and as much as I hope you to find a good re-entry, I do not want this run to stop. So come Monday we will see GRY SP keep sprinting towards a new high, a speeding ticket, and then some phenomenal announcements regarding a change in major shareholders, crazy drill results and a multi-million resource upgrade!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.