GNS 0.00% 16.0¢ gunns limited

Current business is no good. Forecast future growth in pulp...

1. 1,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Current business is no good. Forecast future growth in pulp business? Gotta DYOR.

Current debt, I mean real debt is already 600 mil +. Well , you may said who botu the forest and other plant equipment asset currently 'value' for than 1 billion? Again, DYOR on what you think their real assets really worth.

On top of that, we talking another 2 bil JV debt for the new pulp mill on top of the 600 mil. What a good business model. Put on more debts for shareholders is good if the business is proven with high chance of success together with brilliant propspect. But it's proven so far that no one like the model not to mention that no JV partner is ready to throw in billions for the pulp mill. Banks will never miss a chance to make money on deal. so , if they still not touching it, you know why!

Given the current economic environment and credit risk in the market, no intos will take such a big risk for their money. Also, with the carbon tax in the play, who knows what will happen to the logging industry as a whole in Tasmania.

GL all and hope I'm wrong!

P/s. - 2 steps up n 4 steps down will be the SP trend for Gns in coming weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.