TEE 0.00% 11.0¢ top end energy limited

is green, page-5

1. 82 Posts.
    TEE is fine. The business model hasn't changed and the growth story is getting better all the time, nothing has changed and we'll see better results as they continue with their acquisitions and expanding their business.

They're just a victim of market forces atm, smaller telcos haven't been the flavour of the times lately, but their time will come soon enough. We may just hear some interesting news at their meeting at the end of the month. They're a buy and hold, not for trading atm, but their turn will come again for those who momentum trade.

As for them being a buy atm, well if I didn't hold so many I would certainly be buying at these prices, but I usually never average down as it's not best practice, and with the markets in the current state of uncertainty I wouldn't be adding to any of my holdings atm, but then TEE can't fall a lot more anyway.

The reasons I bought them in the first place haven't altered, and to me they're still as 'good a thing' as they were then, but everyone has to be responsible for their own decisions. Do your own research, it's not best practice to buy on the say so from public forums, just use them as a guide to have a look see and then decide.

Regards........Chas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.573M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 108411 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 104263 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.