HDR hardman resources limited

Sotto, the first wildcat of 2005, is on the verge of being...

1. 672 Posts.
    Sotto, the first wildcat of 2005, is on the verge of being punctured, yet there is barely a murmur on HC. This year is very quiet compared to the past. I remember 4 years ago when Chinguetti was being drilled every second post on HC was about Hardman, much to the annoyance of those who followed less successful stocks (i.e. anything else).

And then there was the infamous "plugged and abandoned" announcement which bought HC and Comsec down as all the HDRers desperately clicked their refresh button.

Since I am feeling nostalgic, I will repost a HC exchange from 4 years ago between myself and my perennial sparring partner Yogi. I hope he is not too embarrassed.

Yogi, why did the stars fail you?

Member Yogi-in-Oz
    Email Address withheld
    Member Since 25-May-99
    No. Connections 1438
    No. Posts 1054

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi folks,

It's interesting to see the HDR rampers back,
    after their conspicuous absence, since HDR's
    precipitous fall in price.....

No doubt they have been lurking on the
    sidelines, waiting for another opportunity
    to suck some more unsuspecting victims into
    their web of deceit.

Living on hope is no way to trade .....
    ...... HDR's chart says it all - the
    truth is revealed.

top trades

yogi

Reply by Chinguetti to Yogi-in-Oz (4 of 38)

Conference ASX
    Posted Tue 21-Aug-01 15:15

Member Chinguetti
    Email Address withheld
    Member Since 17-May-01
    No. Connections 412
    No. Posts 206

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ***It's interesting to see the HDR rampers back, after their conspicuous absence, since HDR's precipitous fall
    in price.....

Precipitous fall in price? Depends on your perspective. HDR has escalated from 0.045 to 0.50 in three
    years. To me it's a prosperous increase in price.

*** No doubt they have been lurking on the sidelines, waiting for another opportunity to suck some more
    unsuspecting victims into their web of deceit.

How virtuous of you to rescue them with your remarkable insights. Unfortunately your rhetoric is not
    backed up with facts. You are the one spinning a colorful yarn, but without any facts to sustain it, your web is spun out of hot air. HDRs value is ultimately determined by how much oil lies under the oceans of
    Mauritania. To attack Hardman you need to attack this proposition. Making personal attacks is no subsitute
    for a proper argument.

You also seem to assume that Courbine was destined to fail. How were you so sure of what happened 20
    million years ago in an ancient riverbed? Did you know something the geologists didn't? Do you dabble in
    drowsing as a sideline to charting?

***Living on hope is no way to trade .....

We agree on this point. Trade based on long term fundamentals and your ship will ride through any storm.
    Trade based on charting squiggles, rumours and fashion and your profits will be eroded by taxes & brokers.

***...... HDR's chart says it all - the truth is revealed.

Correct again! Two points of agreement in one post. We are almost brothers. Look at a three year chart of
    HDR and the truth IS revealed. Massive wealth generation.

As Yogi Berra said
    "It ain't over 'til it's over ".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.