CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

For anyone that heard the meeting audio you can clearly tell...

1. 1,253 Posts.
    For anyone that heard the meeting audio you can clearly tell that PL has not an inch of remorse to what his done to thousands of investors in CCC. He goes on to argue with shareholders and take offense at some tough questions. As if to say, 'who the f are you, you have no right asking questions like that of me'
    He was the tool that stood there almost 2 years ago claiming 20c pre-consolidation. Thats $2 per share now folks...yep, $2 dollars per share.
    In the latest audio he claims that the share price is beyond their control. what FBS that is. What about all the capital raising along the way...doesn’t that impact the share price? or the continued missed timelines and delays. He is part of the management, they should have had a forecast model re: cashflow and financing so they should have predicted these things well in advance.
    They could have raised funds much higher and via SPP and not have Bergen involved who drove the price down from 15c...Bergen was probably hoping that CCC would need to exercise their remaining facilities and give them half the company at these prices.
    His intentions are clear towards the shareholders...capital raising would solve all our problems. He doesnt give a shit that he's destroying what people have worked for a long time to build...as long as it pays the bills to keep the office open for a few more months.
    Sad reality is people like him will continue to rip off generations of people unless someone takes a stand and puts a stop to it. The government will not help. hahah.
    If there was a WW3, i know where i'd be heading if we had a lawless society. and i doubt i'd be alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.