SMM 20.0% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

is higher grade copper coming .., page-7

1. 31 Posts.
    This may not be appropriate to this thread but when I was first researching the fundamentals of this company, TMR's current production was not a very big factor. It may be naive to consider their major cash source of low importance, but for me it isn't where they are getting money from but what they are doing with it that excites me. As far as C1 costs go - I have basically come to ignore them as I'm not holding this company to make money from marginal decreases in overheads. I'm holding out for 'astonishing' drill results. What I'm trying to say is that, if people want to agonize over the current production scenario then maybe sell and get into a low risk producer. This is a speculative stock of which the share price will most likely only have a big increase when the market is shocked by an announcement of a major resource statement. The current situation is short term and C1 costs wont matter in the least when a fantastic announcement comes out and everyone is trying to decide when to sell, 30c, 40, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $256 64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2273526 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5715156 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.