is hot copper politics section unbalanced? , page-3

1. 2,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    The only reason the right side is worse is because most people are sick and tired of people constantly defending this Labor government. If the lefties here would at least offer at least some criticism of their side and acknowledge they've stuffed up then you could have a debate, but all they do is make excuses for everything and still have the nerve to take the moral high ground on every issue and claim that the Liberals are worse. You get to the point now where you'll find most posters here are probably fed up with it, so just start bagging each other.

For example, have a look at some of the posts recently. A fair few 'righties' actually acknowledged Rudd's PNG deal could be a good idea and could work. I doubt you could find a similar post from any of the lefties here acknowledging any of Abbott's policies could be good.

Secondly, I used to be apolitical years ago, but after seeing what the left side of politics is all about thanks to this forum, I'm firmly on the right side now.

If you want to talk about vitriol, the left are kings of that. From my perspective at this point in time, the rights vitriol is because of frustration with the Labor party. The lefts sides vitriol is because of ideological hatred of the right.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.