is hotcopper a share discussion forum?, page-17

1. 3,331 Posts.
    my biggest problem with HC - those posters that have an alternative or similar view to yours, post ground breaking comments without ANY SUBSTANTIATION WHATSOEVER, you then ask for some, and get told immediately you are too biased, blind, incapable etc etc - all i ask for is some substantiation - it doesnt have to be a name - they might want to suggest who they work for, or what industry, or whatever to give some credence to their claim. sometimes their claim proves to be true, and you would wish to have them continue to contribute, but as they either go full out attack immediately, or totally defensive and scurry off, you never get anything else from them. so damn frustrating.

the other problem - those who persist in contributing nothing relevant, and as other posters get frustrated with that stupidity, get banned themselves for venting their frustration.

when is HC going to police these nuisances more effectively ? too many quality posters leave, either forced or voluntarily, due to these nuisances.

i know the option exists to ignore these posters, but it becomes difficult to follow threads when several contributors are missing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.