is hotcopper a share discussion forum?, page-3

1. 6,351 Posts.
    What do you mean by "contrarian sentiment indicators", red?

Bionicboy, someone once e-mailed me the "owners" behind HC.

Assuming the info was true, a group called "Cunningham Securities" (from Perth?) had about 19% (from memory).

Also from memory, I think the main % of HC was owned by someone registered to an address in London.... think it was a residential address.

Maybe someone can post the owners/investors again if it is publicly available knowledge.

I think moderators are appointed by nominating themselves, do a good job overall.

Some of the TOUing I wonder about... I was banned from posting ever again on the CVI thread and it is really frustrating to see what has happened to shareholders of CVI..... the sentiment certainly changed along the way and many upset people who lost money vented their spleens and got suspended from HC.

HC is certainly open to being utilized as a "boiler room" by unsrupulous posters, organized together.....

DYOR is the golden rule. At the end of the day, it is "Buyer Beware".... and until the law changes significantly to "Bulldusters Beware" we have to certainly take everything we hear with a bag of salt.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.