JAT 3.09% 78.5¢ jatcorp limited

Is HY2020 what big investors have been waiting for?

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I've done a few small trades on JAT along the way to stay afloat while making sure my main parcel stays at a reasonable size.

A lot of us may do it, and a lot of us may be contributing to the capping of this company. For me I only do this on announcements that don't look like they would be likely to improve SP dramatically.

So I'd just like to get a few other opinions on the value you think HY2020 will bring for SP.

So far we have had great announcements on deals done and deals executed, boosted net profits, successive Cash flow positive quarters and more.

I can somewhat see how these announcements are not being taken too seriously by investors.

We have quarterly's that are not able to provide all the necessary information to make a complete evaluation.

We have non-binding and non-exclusive agreements. To me it sounds like they don't want one seller to have exclusive right over the distribution of the product, nor to they want to put unneeded pressure on there costumers.

To some this may put uncertainty on the agreements, even though a lot of the deals we have had so far have met, executed and exceeded the original terms of contract.

Anyway I for one know I won't be trading on half year results and risking the possibility of this opportunity slipping through my fingers.

This may very well provide the information required for the big investors to jump aboard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
-0.025(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $65.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.5¢ 81.5¢ 75.0¢ $244.6K 318.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350 75.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.