IMA 0.00% 7.7¢ image resources nl

is ima intending to be a producer.

1. 287 Posts.
    Some how or other I have become the owner of 10000 IMA shares.
    I also have 29044 MAUCA and 1394 PWN. I don't remember why I came to buy all these except the PWN which appeared in my Comsec accounts for free. Am I lucky or not. Apparently IMA keeps hiving off more small miners. The MAUCA seem to be of the canine verity.

IMA appears to be a mineral sands explorer. My question is are they intending to mine the stuff.

My dad ran one of the earliest mineral sand mines for Rucon in northern NSW at Jerusalem Creek (near Evans Head)back in the 1950's. As a boy I spent lots of time at the plant where Dad produced mainly Rutile for Titanium using wet Tables, Spirals and Mag Separators. I recall the plant was not that complex and was able to get in to full production very quickly say 2 to 3 months.I recall it was a large producer for the times. They were quite successful for about 10 years until the price fell over.

Iluka who I have had shares in took a lot of time getting in to full swing but they seem to be winners these days. Do you think IMA will produce or remain only a prospector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.7¢ $17.00K 219.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95655 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 49941 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.