IMA 4.29% 6.7¢ image resources nl

is ima intending to be a producer., page-12

1. 1,469 Posts.
    Hero & Dunnycan

I guess that whats really in your minds when writing your recent posts is...Why do I post on this IMA forum?

I am going to offer you 2 possible explanations....you can choose which you think is correct..

POSSIBLE EXPLANATION 1.

Having 40 years plus involvement in the mineral sands industry, including an intimate knowledge of the North Perth Basin, it annoys the hell out of me when I read IMA's announcements, all too frequently, showing a truly amazing failure to have come to recognise the most elementary and most basic facts concerning the local industry.

Here are 2 classic examples that I have drawn attention to previously.

One is that on occasions IMA/Sakalidis has stated that there are 5 synthetic rutile plants in WA. At other times they has said there are 4. Also they have claimed that these WA SR plants provide 80-85% of world SR production.The simple fact is there are just 3 SR plants in WA (2 Iluka, one Tiwest) and they represent 100% of total world production. ( There is a reason why WA produces 100% of world production...but thats another story.)

The other classic error is IMA ranting on about sulphate-grade ilmenite when there is no such ilmenite in the North Perth Basic mineral province.

Surely it is not too much to expect that IMA, a company that has been exploring the region for about the past 5 years should not have become aware of these most elementary of facts . IMO, they must live in their little own dream world.

And I havent even began to get technical.For example; i will not mention IMA's cut-off figure of 2.5% for Altas or even its ridiculous 1.0% for Eucla. A fairly recent ILU announcement shows ILU still uses the usual industry figure ofd 3.0%.In terms of heavy mineral recovery there is a large difference between 2.5 and 3.0% cut-off.

POSSIBLE EXPANATION 2.

I have got nothing better to do wirth my time!

-------=--

Have you decided which is the true expanation?

Now to reveal the answer.

------

The answer is both are correct!

Have a great day

Cheers
    Sandminer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.003(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $75.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $6.746K 97.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3600 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 197044 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.