OTE 0.00% 0.3¢ otis energy limited

I'm pretty sure that late fall falls between BS and even more...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I'm pretty sure that late fall falls between BS and even more BS. They'll probably find some rare earths and copper in the well, and then some iron ore and some coking coal. This management team is so proficient that they'll probably spud a well that produces finished iPads, just splurting up by themselves and raining over Barnaby like James Dean.

What a pile of horse manure.

Sorry in advance fisherwoman, I didn't add much value, but Geezer is all over the numbers that have been published, we don't have anything else beyond that yet. "Late fall", hey Barnaby, pal, OTE is listed on the ASX, how about using local, or at least a global standard and giving us a qtr or even a month. Misleading hack.

Plant a potato patch, there'll be much more frequent spudding. Deja vu, again I eagerly await the P&D bringing in the next chump like me so I can off load this toxic carp. The qtr'ly should say "next P&D is scheduled for late fall, please ensure all stock is transferred onto your HIN, or transfer forms are drawn up and signed by the time the leaves in Detroit turn from yellow to red". I would throw my shoe at this stock if I could.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.