Geez, you're right again ddsx you have all the right info and...

1. 1,025 Posts.
    Geez, you're right again ddsx you have all the right info and ideology, I agree that it isn't right for any mortal to kill or maim another mortal. Just finished watching Helen Dalley's programme on Foxtel, if it's repeated please watch it especially an interview with a muslim doctor, this lady spoke about the indoctrination of young muslims to fight for what they believed was the Islamic cause and she did make a comparison between Islam and Islamism which I didn't know of.
    She also said that 28% of Israelis are arab muslims who have the same rights and privileges as Jewish Israelis, she also spoke about courses that will and does provide those who want to on the West Bank to become doctors. Yes we do know about the atrocities those early Jewish settlers caused, one such organisation was called the Stern Gang, some of those were born in Palestine and British troops were there to control and prevent these outrageous atrocities just as the British were in Cyprus to try to keep the Greek and Turkish people from slaughtering each other.
    Talking about the Turks, if you get the time read about the rise of the Ottoman Empire and how they controlled much of what we know of as the middle east. Tell me what languages are spoken in middle and south America and Mexico, don't tell me I'll tell you, Spanish and Portugese, why and how did this come about?
    Have you been to South Africa? well I have and during the time of apartheid, so why you single out one race/religion to vent your anger on is beyond comprehension.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.