SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

A good question, iiTrader, and well answered by others...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    A good question, iiTrader, and well answered by others especially tradealot.

Just like to add, the way I see it is, if you don't need the cash for another stock or whatever, it all depends on why you invested in the first place, especially your timeframe. I first bought 2 years ago, then topped up at SPs way too high - over-exuberance, FOMO, and ignorance of how long cutting edge technology and business deals in combination can take to implement and then produce revenue.

Having said that, when I look at the ISX 2 year chart, I see a fall from the highs because many others were as ignorant as me - but as I follow the progress made in the application of ISX technology converting into deals, and see the fairly steady state of the chart over the last 12 months or so, I see ISX ready to convert their state of the art fintech into serious revenues and profits over the medium to long term - which is also the sort of investor I am, sleeping easy while waiting patiently for ISX rewards which I have always been convinced will come.

My best investments over 19 years of learning/trial & error have been long term plays, with Cos that have competitive advantages like ISX, who can get through the tough times and keep on keeping on.

Hope that helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.