CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

is it a gold mine or copper mine..., page-20

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    prawn_86...

With respect, I suggest you do a little research on the subject if you really want ti learn...at least then you can ask almost sensible questions.

Just the visible gold that was exposed at surface in the drill pads as per the following photo...would work out to about 2+ grams per kilo...lol..."0.2g/t"??

If for example they hit "flakes" like those above, consistently over just 1m in the drill core, we would likely get a result close to 2000g/t (or about 71 ounces per tonne).

The reason we do not have any disclosure on grade yet is because the results must be assayed under strict JORC guidlines...this will happen in Ireland after the core has been sent to Luanda for logging and recording.

The reason they announced today is because for those who appreciate such things, today's results are very encouraging...one might even suggest material in nature.

Given there are no definitive results however, the compnay was under no obligation to discuss the nature thereof any further than they did.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.