AQD 0.00% 1.5¢ ausquest limited

Is it a good time to buy AQD

1. 26,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    Many of us have bought over a period of time. The last CR was at 2.1 c to give an idea of what the company has raised for in the last 24 months.If you look at the price over 2 years I think low of .015 cents and high of 3 c??? So based upon the fact the enterprise value was a lot more that $8 mill, abd that theS32 agreement extended (1 year and 2 months still to go) and the fact we have pushed ahead on some of the areas, we have also increased our bank balance, due to what S32 pays us, in the last 2 years now is a good a time as any to buy. Anything 2.1 or under you are purchasing at CR rates of 2 years ago. As you have discovered the board and geo's have a massive footprint in the top 20 . We are awaiting a few results before end of year and many results 1st quarter next year. If we get Hamilton result in and its a good result my feeling is you wont get any under 2.1 So if you wanted to have a reasonable stake then start accumulating from the small amounts on offer. Bots are playing with the stoick and buying and putting up for sale .001 higher.Many of us think we are way undervalued and await a positive rerate. This is not investment advice , but following the directors and Geo's who have big stakes could be a good strategy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 4192746 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.