CXO 9.52% 9.5¢ core lithium ltd

Is it a mistake, page-18

1. 3,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1851

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3566/3566912-1e46d5a77cff97c034a9bb3fc430248e.jpg
    Just look at that Asia Metals chart, (thanks retiredyoung) , certainly makes me feel ecstatic, wanna dance,, so green, pleased I'm not having silly willy's, yum, lol , just feeling tingling by much positive news flowing out about lithium demand, oh, oh, please Stephen Biggins some 'real' news on Core Lithium etc, Far East Gold Project, Assay results, Scoping Hydroxide, FID, Ganfeng, a little bit before meeting !?

Credit Suisse (NYSE:CS.) has been on the record saying it expects lithium demand to triple from 2020 levels by 2025, requiring a 50% increase in supply from new and unapproved projects.

Deutsche Bank (NYSEB) analysts have projected a widening lithium supply deficit, driven by the surge in EV sales and supply risks such as increasing environmental and social governance (ESG) scrutiny. The German bank raised its medium and long-term lithium demand forecast by around 9% to 1.1 million tonnes LCE by 2025 and 1.95 million tonnes by 2030, and it expects 2025 supply of 947,000 tonnes.

Similarly, Benchmark has spoken of a “great raw material disconnect” with expected lithium supply of 1.5 million tonnes (lithium carbonate equivalent, or LCE) by 2030 being far short of estimated demand of 2.4 million tonnes.
    )))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.