GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

is it about to blow, page-55

1. 1,314 Posts.
    TCF with all respect, but many Financial advisors only make money with standard plans based on (their reward) fees.

They really should revoke the license of many financial advisors for selling various financial plans, that do not serve any other purpose then extracting fees from elderly and other innocent people!.

Hardly ever met any person that told me that his financial advisor greatly benefitted to his financial future.

And do you know how many financial advisors told clients to buy the big resources and banks after the first drop in September? Surely you would not have wanted those clients over for a party last November and/or early December!

In my book the average financial advisor has very little clue other then how to sell plans they do not really fully comprehend themselves!.

As to brokers getting set for buying GDN?. You must be day dreaming! Most brokers (certainly the bigger ones) would never recommend buying any stock on the ASX under $1.00.

It is punters (including me and probably you) that get set. These punters make their profits when the good old greed takes over in a stock (unless of course it really got something going for it).

Making money in stocks like GDN is only for the clever and experienced punters. The winner takes it all, the loser standing small!

Having sad that, we all fall for the greed factor now and then even after many years of trading.

At one stage sometimes that winning feeling clouds your vision.

It happens to every body now and then and is only natural and most of all to human (very few animals trade!) :)

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.