HGV 2.27% 4.5¢ hygrovest limited

Funny thing about this is for people that have actually grown...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Funny thing about this is for people that have actually grown Cannabis before they go through the same waiting game anticipating the outcome of the crop. More specifically for outdoor and dependent on seed source, awaiting the flowering stage, to weed out the males and females. Final yield result. How the weather and seasonal differences are going to effect the outcome. This of course is hardly even a factor with MMJ as everything will be grown in a super strict, sterile, controlled environment. Where flowering is able to be triggered with a touch of a button, and yield times are pretty much able to be predicted down to a T. The only factors here would be highly unlikely events in the realm of security, catastrophic natural disasters, or the unfortunate event of a fire or something of the like. Still an amusing comparison.

This was always going to be a long. I personally just wish I had of traded it shorter back when it spiked at the beginning of the year, then bought back in while it dwindled. I'm putting it in the draw. I'm prepared to see what the happens in the next year or two. If the patient response to these pills are positive, it will be a great day when doctors prescribing these things regularly. Relative to the situation of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $9.463M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $1.117K 24.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89056 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 24999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.