OAU 20.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

is it april 1?

1. 3,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Can anyone enlighten me when the company decided to spend money on Sophie Downs instead of Allamber - from what I can see they are separate projects.

The update 6 June said Allamber and Red Hill. Allamber was waiting for the ground to dry out - no wonder Tony didn't reply to my email when i asked what was happening with Allamber. Looks like nothing at all. If that's the case it's nothing but a joke - there must be an ASX rule against deliberately misleading shareholders? or is it just incompetence? certainly not much effort at keeping shareholders properly informed.

And nice move - slip out an update late on the last day of the month when everyone else is lodging their quarterly updates and hope no one notices that your drilling program at Red Hill turned up nothing.

A company with "a clear focus" - BS in my opinion. New CEO promised alot and hasn't delivered. Sophie Downs doesn't even rate a mention for 4-5 years and suddenly its a priority? They have good prospects at Allamber which was a top 3 and haven't done any drilling after saying they would...

And I nearly choked when i read plans to spend money at Red Bore after getting an email from the CEO saying he would be spending nothing on the project until the court case is resolved.

"On Red Bore, I have gone to great pains to try and keep the market aware of things as far as we are able to when something is in front of the Supreme Court. We have identified and announced what is on that tenement in the top 300m. Anything else is entirely hypothetical at this stage and is at depth – serious depth of >600m – and as a THX shareholder I would be distressed if money were spent without certainty of our equity position."

Its far too hopeful to think those few lines are a leader that the court case will get resolved in THX's favour.

Pinning all my hopes on Curara Wells coming good second time around and a win at Red Bore - but given the form of this company I don't like my chances.

SP will be back to 2c very quickly. I don't think the June Quarter Cashflow Report will look very good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $154.1K 26.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4006600 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25343180 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.