BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

For - Against - AbstainFor what it is worth I think shareholders...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    For - Against - Abstain

For what it is worth I think shareholders should accept the placement of the second tranche of shares.

I know there is a view that longer term holders should be rewarded as well but that is an emotional view. The fact is that this new money will keep the company afloat, regardless of TT-034 results. I fully believe that BLT and ddRNAi will ultimately prove to be winners and so I will, at some point, get a good return; even if I have to share that with new comers. This is the way of biotech investment. We have to be philosophical here not emotional.

It would seem that management still sees good results from a Pllb study as the starting point for a discussion with big pharma. This indicates that there is no deal waiting for results from the current trial. A Pllb trial will be a wider trial and require more money to fund it. Agreeing to the second tranche should ensure that the necessary capital is available.

I have always said that a deal will be the catalyst for the sp to reach some of the values being tossed around here lately. Until we get that deal we have to survive and progress our products. The second tranche is a strategy to "Keep on Chooglin". Thumbs up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.