KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

re: is it cheap at these levels - hotnickel Thegupper clearly...

1. 1,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    re: is it cheap at these levels - hotnickel Thegupper clearly has a good understanding and I support those views. Further reading: These guys have written by far the best report ive seen on Novogen www.westportcapitalmarkets.com/westportinvestmentresearch.htm and is a must read. We have a sneak preview of their new report due out any time now, recommendation below. The $42 per ADR they mention is Novogens stock listed in the US (NVGN), that $42 = $10+ for NRT by my rough head calculations. There is another great read here http://finance.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.mm=FN&action=m&board=22689364&tid=nvgn&sid=22689364&mid=4221, (read the posts after this one to get full report). This one is about MSHL and phenoxodiol; their recommendations support the one below. These two reports are very well researched and far far superior to any ive seen from Australia in terms of content and knowledge. Hopefully this helps you in making a more informed decision.

“Recommendation - Novogen’s majority owned subsidiary, Marshall Edwards Inc., continues to accumulate evidence suggesting phenoxodiol will have an important role in the treatment of cancer. Observations by Yale investigators indicating that phenoxodiol acts as a chemo-resensitizing agent in late stage ovarian cancer patients appear to confirm pre-clinical data. Additionally, the company’s successful IPO of Marshall Edwards Inc. (NASDAQ:MSHL) on December 18, 2003, strengthens the cash position for future clinical trials. In our view, the combination of the recent retreat of the stock price with the clinical trial results presented at SGO (and results to be presented at the American Association of Cancer Research Annual Meeting at the end of March) and the imminent start of additional clinical trials of phenoxodiol presents a rare opportunity. Novogen appears cheaper on a risk/reward basis today at around $18 than a year ago at $8. We continue to find Novogen a compelling speculation and strongly reiterate our recommendation to purchase ADRs up to a price of $42 per ADR.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.