FKP 0.98% $2.03 fkp property group

is it crisis or opportunity...., page-2

1. 10,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    good luck pacific

they probably are a buy but i havent the time to check over them again - anyway i will repeat my comments from august:

"nta prior to this ridiculously priced offer was 90c!! would they only underwrite it at 20c??

now, if there is still an issue with carrying values why wasnt a bigger hit taken?? something is not right here and it is probably a great opportunity but I live in the bush and feel too far away from it!

going back to what i said about the banks -is this business with a debt of 740m that much safer than before when it owed 940m?? I guess that is what is holding me back from getting stuck in!! Maybe the underwriters feel that way( its still a bit risky) but then why didnt we have a cr for more than $200m at a smaller discount to nta!

most land they have got to be good investment but these unit projects stump some of them! retirement business must be having a few more issues than we have been told!"

now i know not all of you can follow my writing style, but I notice no thumbs up!! another section of my previous post to the above:

"the poster who commented in Feb that Parker leaving was a bad sign was spot on - share price then about 64c ($4.48!)i think- as per normal i guess the post would have no thumbs up! funny how often the posts we should follow have no thumbs up!!"

I was lucky ( my posts above would make people realise i wasnt exactly in love with the stock); and tipped mine out after taking a few up with a bit of a profit in the cr! i didnt go hell for leather with the cr as it seemed too risky, but there was money to be made for the fleet of foot!

I note some of the debate in the posts but i think the whole situation smells and i dont believe it is only market manipulation - i actually think the company's management has a lot to answer for!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.