FKP 0.98% $2.03 fkp property group

NewB - maybe my figures are wrong, but P/E isn't opinion based....

1. 449 Posts.
    NewB - maybe my figures are wrong, but P/E isn't opinion based. What do you think the FKP P/E is?

Ikhutch - sorry to see you out. The past few weeks I've been seeing all the same comments in the NWH threads about "not catching falling knives", "waiting for the uptrend", and "undervalued stocks usually become more undervalued". The problem is that they're all unhelpful unless you can determine the future SP movement, i.e. whether an uptrend/downtrend will continue or reverse.

It takes a brave? person to pony up their hard earned cash without an objective method of valuing the company/shares. I'd run a mile if someone told me to buy because a particular SP had dipped/peaked once, twice, three times etc.

All the chartists (all those posting at least) got it wrong with NWH, and I suspect it will be the same with FKP but over a longer period.

Two key points are:

1. You're never going know for sure where the bottom is but you have to bite the bullet sometime and lay your money down to get shares, and;

2. A lot of unexpected stuff can happen to a company, but downside risk is mitigated when the company has strong recurring income from hard to replace physical assets.

Anyway - I'm going to get some more FKP. I'll feel bad for you if I make any money off them after you sold out.

p.s. pedantic spelling comment - I think you meant to say that you were a "big loser", not a "big looser".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.