XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

Hi friends,In yesterday's post, I made mention about a possible...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi friends,

In yesterday's post, I made mention about a possible change in trend date based on cycles. What is the basis for this projection? Let me make another update today.

"7" is the fatal number referred to many times in the Bible and it is ruled by the planet Saturn, which brings about contractions, depression and panics. Seven times 7 equals 49, which is shown as a fatal year, causing extreme fluctuations.� W.D. Gann

Referring back to my original first post under this thread, I showed how I adopted the vibration number 49 ( which is a multiple 7X7 ) for computing the cycles.

From the peak identified at A, I measure another 49 days into the future and got the date 7th April, marked as B, so that if in effect the vibration number continues to operate, that will likely be the next possible peak. At the same time, the dynamic cycle projection indicated the possible peak of the cycle to be on the 9th April..giving the time window for a possible CIT to be within the 7th to the 9th April. At the same time, around a week from that time window, a possible longer term cycle bottom appears to be reached as shown on the chart.

Somehow the 7th April happens to contain the number 7 as well.

I'm aware that this is a lot of mumbo jumbo ( and it is mumbo jumbo ) to most people, and so just take it that what is being shared is just for absolute entertainment only and has no merit whatsoever in trading. The possible time window has been projected on the basis of charting the vibration number, and may or may not occur. But it does deserve some watching, even if it is for entertainment only and to see whether it is going to happen or otherwise :) I hope gann vibration number of 49 has sufficiently entertained you for the day:) Cheers

Trade well, trade safe...and be entertained!

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.