XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi Fishing and Beer,What I'm saying is that there are signs of...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi Fishing and Beer,

What I'm saying is that there are signs of an impending pullback on the XJO which the cycles and gann vibration number indicates to occur approx. around 7th and 8th April- that being a time window and not an exact science. Maxi has posted some precise levels to watch out for as a double top both for the XJO and the DJIA, and that is an alert that we might be in for a pullback anytime now.

To make things clearer, I'm posting a normal classical technical chart of the XJO - just the price bars enclosed within two Hurst envelopes, an inner smaller envelope representing shorter time frame price movements within a larger Hurst envelope, representing a longer time frame movement.

Historically prices tend to move up once it reaches the lower band and then moves up towards the upper band of the price envelope. As you can see, we have already reached the upper band of the smaller inner envelope( red band) as of two days ago, but we have not yet reached the upper band of the larger outer envelope (green band)- which represents the overbought area for a pullback.

As to support levels, I've marked on the chart various possible points of support levels that you can read off the chart in the event of a pullback.

Hope this helps. Trade well, trade safe.

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.