XJO 2.11% 7,943.2 s&p/asx 200

Hi friends,In the chart I posted on 28th March under this...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi friends,

In the chart I posted on 28th March under this thread, I showed the harmonic patterns of the XJO which indicated the possibility of the ideal Bat pattern sighted in the XJO, with the 2nd larger iBat pattern yet to be completed at that time. For those who are interested to know whether we have achieved that target for the XJO for the past week, please check that chart again. :) This provide some guidance as the completion of the iBat pattern might herald the possibility of the pullback.

As for the cyclic analysis based on the vibration and dominant cycles- there is no change to the projected turning time window of 7th and 8th April, the 7th April being the 49th day of the gann vibration number of 49, being 7 times 7 of gann's fatal number seven. So I'm not posting any updated chart here as the previous chart is applicable.

Instead, and as many traders feel that the DJIA has some influence on the performance of the XJO, I thought I'll post a chart of the DJIA as a matter of interest for this week.

Here we see the DJIA has a clearly defined perfect Crab pattern, with a first configuration target already completed this week, but with a larger icrab target still ahead, though near. I reckon those who believe that the DJIA has a big influence on the XJO might want to track the completion of that larger iCrab pattern on the DJIA, as any influence from the DJIA will be apparent the following day on the XJO.

As usual, I'll like to share one chart of an individual stock with a harmonic pattern- that of a Crab pattern sighted in EOC as below. Left wing shaded in pink. I've marked the yet uncompleted targets for this stock, and hope traders will find this chart interesting....and "entertaining".

Once again, do refer to the XJO by stock forum as there are some excellent posts there which I'm sure you will find much more interesting than these simple charts posted. And as usual, my charts are posted solely for entertainment only and have zero value for trading...and need to be taken and read in that context.

Have a great Sunday weekend and a productive trading week ahead.

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.