XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi friends,Tomorrow is the 7th April - we are entering that time...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi friends,

Tomorrow is the 7th April - we are entering that time window for a possible CIT (change in trend ) for the XJO, on the basis of the cyclic model I've posted before.

For those who are following this simple charting method, here is the updated chart as at the close of today:

For those who are familiar with timing the market by numbers counting eg Tom Demark sequential countdown and setup, Bruce Kenison's precision market timing by the numbers techniques etc I have also marked the various places where the XJO has displayed the tendency or characteristic of wanting to make a CIT at bars numbered "9" and "5". As you can see, very often the XJO makes a CIT soon after it has achieved a bar count of "9" or "5" as shown on the chart. Note: We have just reached a bar count number "5" today, indicating the possibility of an impending CIT.

Also note the divergence between the index and the oscillator is getting much more pronounced than that seen in the chart which was last posted. It is expected that the index will resolve in the direction of the oscillator, peaking over soon.

Let's see whether this forecast CIT will hold water or otherwise within this time window. Please note - this is a forecast made solely for entertainment only. It may or may not occur.

Finally, as we are entering the time window that we first discussed when this thread was opened more than a month ago (4th March 2011), this will be my last chart update for this thread for this topic, as we would have covered the charting and story for one half cycle - which is somewhat way too long for one thread in a dynamic market place! So please refer to the XJO thread under the ASX by stock forum where there are much more detailed analysis covered apart from various charts by other skilled traders instead.

I hope you have found the charts interesting and entertaining, and perhaps found this mumbo jumbo chatter of some use:)

May the best prices be yours,

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.