XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi meanie,Thanks for filling in the astro part of the analysis...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi meanie,

Thanks for filling in the astro part of the analysis for the XJO, and your May 19-20 date, which I'll check out this weekend.

Although there might not be any specific planetary perspective around today, the price was moving harmonically to the fibonacci golden spirals, or vortex the entire day.

Let me show you what I mean by referring to the 5 minute XJO chart today.

Soon after the XJO made its high point C at10.20am at 4923.90, it was possible to identify the point A, where a line or spoke was drawn through A to C, and a left spiral was drawn over point B ( yesterday's 6th April data ) as shown on the chart. Once the left spiral was drawn, the right future spiral was repeated in opposite symmetrical geometric dimensions to form essentially the vortex with the various spokes.

We can see how harmonic and orderly the price movement was. Taking note that the double spiral could be drawn soon after 10.20 am, the right spiral provided a roadmap to forecast the direction, time and bounds of the price targets which was yet to come in the afternoon session.

We can see prices being constrained along the boundaries of the inner spiral at 1 and 2(inner blue spiral), 3 and 4(outer red spiral) and hogging along the boundary of the outer spiral at 5 (both outer red and blue spirals). It is clearly seen that the index travelled price wise along the spoke and the spirals throughout the day!

Similarly, for the day trader who was looking for a trading opportunity, the tangent to the larger spiral to the spoke marked the approximate target in price and time near to the close of the day as shown.

Since we have several highs and low pivots established today, it is possible for those interested to draw a double golden spiral and project it for tomorrow, to get another roadmap to assist in the next day's trade...

Once again, thanks for the explanation on the planetary perspective and that interesting date of May 19-20.

To SlampOil

Thanks for your kind words. I hope you will find this simple chart of the golden spiral/vortex to be interesting as well, esp. for those who are day trading the XJO or similar indexes.

To Intuition

Thanks for your feedback, and the explanation about rates and an impending announcement. As you would probably have noticed in one of my previous chart, the short term cycle poses a pullback, but a longer term cycle is nearing a bottom within days, mitigating any strength in the pullback...and in the days ahead. Once again, thanks.

Cheers to all, and trade well:)

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.