XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi friends,I thought this morning intraday chart was the last I...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi friends,

I thought this morning intraday chart was the last I would post for the day...but this afternoon session the golden spiral is moving on its alternate rotation. With the center at C which was formed during this morning session, and the blue spiral at B, and a spoke at A, the golden spiral was drawn, but the alternate rotation with the red spiral at B was selected, and the chart is now drawn with this alternate rotation. Because of this alternate rotation, I thought it would not be amiss to post one more chart of the 5 min intraday XJO to illustrate this occurrence, and show how it is performing.

As you can see, prices are bounded by the spiral, and were turned away when they approach the spirals, both the red and the blue. I've marked these places with a green dot on the chart. Prices then gathered support along the spoke, and then travelled along the spoke, hugging it closely at the time of the chart.

The cycle indicates the low of the day has been established already in the morning...

Hope this alternate rotation chart is of some use or is "entertaining".

Have a great weekend,

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.