FML 3.33% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

is it different this time?

1. 86,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

I will post this on fml because it is the most important gold investment I have and I think it is clearly relevant to fml.

statements like this below

"Paul Christopher, international markets strategist at Wells Fargo, said the appetite for gold from retail investors is getting out of hand.

"We're going to see gold-dispensing machines like Coke machines soon," he said."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/markets/gold-price-soars-above-us1800/story-e6frg91x-1226112783398

and the fact that imo gold stocks are moving very early north in this current environment - ie. they aren't going out with the bathwater this time.
    ie. the northward movement of gold stocks that almost invariably follow a large rise in gold is beginning to happen NOW - much earlier than I expected.

to me this time the gold stock movement cycle IS different --------

eg. last night the hui was up whilst the dow was smashed again.

I wouldn't mind some of you telling me if you think I am right or wrong about this last bit please.

So, if I am right and things are moving early - we might/probably be starting a wild ride - I know we (fml) haven't moved yet (but, we are a lagger), but if the move is on then in the next couple of months we are going to be having some amazing announcements - and if pog continues north anywhere near the rate it is presently climbing - then quarterly profits and reserve and resource upgrades are definitely going to be noticed.
    Monthly gold sales will definitely catch the eye.

I know it sounds silly to say - but if the pog does go to JP Morgans latest guess ($2500 this year) - even if our dollar was $1.20 - then really cash costs of what we have currently are going to be irrelevant.

that's my thinking anyway - please feel free to tell me if you think I am wrong in the timing cycle this time.

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $3.724K 25.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63063 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 130790 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.