WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

No..... no one here has ever looked into the companies past.....

1. 76 Posts.
    No..... no one here has ever looked into the companies past.. and they have never discussed any of this before in all the years of threads about OBJ.. everyone here just wonders around and throws darts at the screen to pick stocks.... its all totally unknown to everyeone everywhere about this stock.... no one ever does any reasearch here... so no one would possibly know anything about the stock at all... its not like the amoutn of time you took to post this thread would have found you the results your after long before you could have posted and waited to leech the answer off someone else who did the work for you and wont even get a thankyou....

1. Go to the thread title "john palemo" posted very recently, to get a starting opint about him, then research.
    2. Go to the MILLIONS of threads about what OBJ started out life as, and all the months of threads about what they are , what they do and how they got there, then reasrach to validate it all.... finally, after that come back with a question concept or idea which shows your not here just to fill space, ramp or leech.

Sorry Mods... i had to say something, these pointless re-run posts are getting ridiculous.... sin bin me if you have too... but come on.... where were all these people in the last 6 months when all the regs were posting exactaly this stuff?...

oh DAMN... actually can you forget that i said all that stuff, id prefer tot take advantage and convince you to either buy my shares for a cheap $50 a pop, or i'll buy yours for only a tenth of cent?... which ever you prefer.. whats good for you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.