ERA 9.09% 1.0¢ energy resources of australia limited

Luckyday8,I completely agree.I guess we'll just have to wait and...

1. 793 Posts.
    Luckyday8,

I completely agree.
    I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it holds today in a down day.

But here is my thinking:

a) The market has adhd: Fukushima (and the Japanese Tsunami for that matter) was a dramatic disaster and my wishes go to the Japanese people who will be dealing with the aftermath for a long time.
    However, people still need electricity and the IAEA will make sure that such a disaster doesn't happen again: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/15/nuclear-iaea-safety-idUSLDE77E0F720110815
    As soon as the market gets distracted by something else, ERA will recover.

b) The market has adhd: only a year ago ERA was trading at over 14$ and paying interim dividends of 8c per share. We are not talking penny stock here. I know... I know... the mine life... the flood... the gfc2... Sarkozy just sneezed... Obama is walking the dog... etc. etc. but if you're worried, the P/B of ERA is 0.77 and they have cash in the bank. Should they pack up tomorrow you'd still walk away with a good chunk of your money.

c) The market has adhd: most analysts report I have seen give ERA a 'buy'. Granted it's because it's cheap but hey... IT IS CHEAP! And btw, those analysts get paid the big bucks to make the big mistakes but not on this one.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $221.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $59.14K 5.388M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 415948 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 838392 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.